- Unreal Engine 3 & 4, Unity3D, LibGDX, Irrlicht, Eclipse, XNA, SDL, Git, Subversion, Perforce, Maya, Code Collaborator, IncrediBuild, UML
IPKeys Technologies, LLC – Eatontown, NJ
Software Engineer Jan 2015 – Present
- Developed crucial features and gameplay components in Unreal Engine 4.
- Responsible for Vehicle, Unit, and Crowd AI.
- Gained familiarity in physics, networking, AI, animation blending, and blueprint architectures of UE4.
- Implemented relational linking system to drive game events and alter AI behaviors.
- Integrated major engine revisions from Epic into local perforce depot.
- Assisted new programmer hires in acclimation of project development.
- Adjusted automated build server python scripts.
Junior Programmer May 2014 – Dec 2014
- I-Game project: Interactive counter-IED sim for soldiers and trainers developed in Unreal Engine 3.
- Implemented Crowd AI using a navigation mesh, with object avoidance and goal based objectives.
- Participated in and administered code reviews, submitting source changes using perforce.
- Provided timeline estimates for feature implementations with AGILE methodology.
- Tracked and eliminated bugs using Hansoft project management.
- Stored relevant data in SQLite database for VCR playback of in-game events.
Emergent Media Center – Burlington, VT
Lead Programmer Sept 2013 – Dec 2013
- Lead a team of programmers and designers in the creation of a social media enriched mobile app.
- Reviewed code check-ins to ensure proper coding standards.
- Interfaced with many cloud services such as push notifications, chat messaging, and database management.
Advanced Programmer Sept 2012 – Dec 2012
- Joined a Vermont based travel and tourist mobile app in mid-development.
- Aggregated geo-specific information on companies, events, and tourist destinations across the state.
- Assisted in developing an itinerary planner for users of the app.
Champlain College (2010 – 2014) GPA: 3.1
Bachelor of Science in Game Programming
- Received an Excellence in Game Programming award as a senior.
- Data Structures & Algorithms, Graphics / Game Engine Programming I & II, Game Networking, Game Engine Architecture, Game Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Programming, Software Design & Patterns, Networking & Security, AGILE development
References available upon request.